Ovega-3® vs. Others
Anyone who strives for wellness like you do knows that omega-3s fatty acids are important—but did you realize how important they are? Your body can’t make them from scratch. So it’s all on you to get some omega-3s into your day5.
But not all omega-3s are created equal!
There are three main types of omega-3 fatty acids:
EPA and DHA (short for eicosapentanoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid—but we’ll stick with EPA and DHA): Those found mainly in fish5, which obtain them through eating algae1. EPA and DHA are both important for good health6. DHA supports brain, eye, and heart health throughout all stages of life*6. EPA has also demonstrated clear cardiovascular benefits.*7
ALA (alpha-linolenic acid): Found mainly in plant foods like walnuts, flaxseed, chia seed and canola oil. Your body can convert ALA into EPA and DHA, but only in very small amounts.3
Each Ovega-3® softgel provides:
500 mg of omega-3s.
At least 270 mg of DHA.
At least 135 mg of EPA.
So what sets Ovega-3® apart? Ovega-3® is:
- A 100% fish-free source of EPA and DHA
- Packed with 5x more EPA and DHA vs. standard pure krill oil††
- Derived from a trusted, natural plant source
- A vegetarian/vegan alternative to fish oil
- Sustainable, so it won’t deplete the ocean’s supply of fish
- Free of GMOs, gluten‡‡, soy, lactose, and sugar‡‡‡
- Free of allergens associated with fish oil